1. Paint your base coat and then paint a lime green nail polish from the nail bed to about 3/4 way upwards. The line end does not need to be perfect. I'm using China Glaze Def Defying.
2. Add a bright blue to complete the rest of the exposed nail.
3. Using a grass green striper like Sacha Cosmetics Fusion in Vintage Green, apply some stripes to the base to imitate the stalks of your flowers.
4. Add white blobs for your flower heads using white acrylic paint.
5. Add yellow dots to the centres.
6. Seal in with your top coat and add a tiny drop of cuticle oil for your hands and design to shine.