1. Paint your nails two coats of Sally Hansen Greige Gardens and allow to dry fully.
2. Using Apple Barrel Acrylic paint in Light pink, draw on using a fine liner brush, some small hearts randomly on each nail except the accent nail.
3. Use this color to start the outlines of the bear's head and body.
4. Using black acrylic paint complete the outlines of the bear's body.
5. Using Apple Barrel Diva pink acrylic paint, add a nose to the bear.
6. Complete the bear using the black paint for the fine details and add fuzzy strokes around the outline.
7. Seal in your design with your favourite top coat.