Christmas tree nail art
Classic Christmas design with unusual Chrismas colors!
1) Apply your favourite base coat.
2) Paint all of your nails blue.
3) Once it's dry, add a coat of glitter polish on your middle nails.
4) Paint a piece of scotch tape white and, once it's fully dry, cut it in a triangular shape.
5) Stick the triangle on your ring finger nail-
6) Using a striper brush and gold polish, draw some diagonal lines on the white triangle.
7) Add glitters on the tree and on the top of it, for the lights and the star.
8) Finish it all off with a top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥