Easter pastel nail art
A cute pastel design perfect for Easter!
1) Apply your favourite base coat.
2) Paint all of your nails white.
3) On the accent nail, using a striper brush and blue polish, paint some straight lines. With the same brush and a pink polish, pains some zig-zag lines in between the straight ones.
4) Using a small dotting tool, add some green dots between the lines.
5) Grab a make up sponge and paint a gradient with green, pink and blue. Add some white over it to make it super-pastel.
6) Sponge the gradient onto your middle nails and repeat a few times for full opacity.
7) Finish it all off with a matte top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥