Glitter gradient nail art
Blind everyone out there with a shining glitter gradient mani!
1) Apply a peel-off base coat to make the removing process easier.
2) Paint your ring finger nail pink and the rest of your nails blue.
3) Grab a make up sponge and paint a layer of glitter polish on it.
4) Sponge it on the tip of all of your nails, making sure to spread them out evenly to create the gradient effect.
5) Finish it all off with a thick coat of top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥