Italian NT nail art
A really patriottic, sportive nail design I created to support my beloved soccer NT at the European Championships, summer 2016.
1) Apply your favourite base coat
2) Paint your thumb, pointer and pinkie nails blue and your middle and ring nails white.
3) Using a black polish and a nail art brush, draw some hexagones on your middle nail, then connect them with lines to create a soccer ball pattern.
4) Using a black polish and a nail art brush again, draw the outline of a shield shape on the ring finger. Fill it in with green and red polish to create the Italian flag, then if needed trace the outline again.
5) Add, below the shield, the letters ITA (abbreviation of the soccer team).
6) Finish it all off with a top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥