Marble nail art
A black version of the classic turquoise marble design.
1) Apply your favourite base coat.
2) Paint all of your nails black.
3) Once that's dry, put some shimmery black nail polish onto a piece of wrapped saran paper and gently dab it on all of your nails.
4) Put some drops of gold nail polish into a cup full of warm water, then spray some perfume on it to make the polish separate.
5) Dip your fingers into the design.
6) Once it's dry, finish it all off with a top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥