Snowflake nail art
White snowflake over grey backgroud: what's better to face winter?
1) Apply your favourite base coat.
2) Paint grey all of your nails.
3) With a striper brush and white polish, draw and x with a vertical line.
4) Using the same brush, draw some v on the top and bottom of each line.
5) Fill the blank spaces in the nail with some dots.
6) Finish it all off with a top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥