Watermarble nail art
Watermarble design is perfect as an accent nail or as a mani, with these colors it's perfect for summer!
1) Apply you favourite base coat.
2) Apply a white polish on all of your nails.
3) Grab a cup of water and start dropping in it a drop of red, then yellow, then white polish, and repeat a few times.
4) With a toothpick, swirl the polish in the cup to create a cool design.
5) When you're happy with your design, dip your finger in it.
6) Use a q-tip to remove the excess polish in the water around your nail, then carefully remove the finger from the water.
7) Let it dry completely, then finish it all off with a top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥