I was browsing google images for inspiration and I saw some artwork of four seasons that struck me. So I recreated it on my nails. The trees are acrylic paint. Finally a design that's (technically) my own!
29 year old amateur nail polish and nail art enthusiast. Inspired by a lot of other much more talented artists out there.
Nail Polish Used
- Pure Ice Free Spirit
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sunkissed
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fuchsia Power
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coral Reef
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear emerald city
- Folk Art Licorice acrylic paint
- Ardene Blue Glitter
- Frankened Polish Light blue
- Frankened Polish Peach
- Maybelline Colorshow Downtown Brown