Pop Art Cupcake
Inspired by PinkFlyingCow's design. I normally hate French tips, but when I didn't use my natural nail as a base and was able to shape my own tips, then I thought it was actually pretty nice. The cherries and cupcake are outlined in acrylic paint and filled in with polish. PinkFlyingCow's tutorial on this look is on her Youtube channel.
I love layering Teal-y Cool over mint greens and light blues because it's subtle. It has a slight teal tinted base, fine gold glitter and larger iridescent glitters that flash teal to gold. Super pretty for a not so flashy glitter look. I think it's actually renamed now as something else, but I don't remember what it is.
29 year old amateur nail polish and nail art enthusiast. Inspired by a lot of other much more talented artists out there.
Nail Polish Used
- China Glaze Ruby pumps
- China Glaze For audrey
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink
- China Glaze Seeing Red
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black out
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fuchsia Power
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
- Essie Wrap me up
- Folk Art Titanium White acrylic paint
- Folk Art Licorice acrylic paint
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teal-y Cool