Easter Chick Tutorial
1. Start off with a base coat of a yellow polish of your choice. I picked the pastel Mary Kay Lemon Parfait
2. With a white polish and a nail art brush, create the "crack" of the egg by drawing a chevron in the middle of the nail. This does not have to be perfect since a cracked egg is not perfect!
3. Fill in the bottom half of the nail with a white polish.
4. With an orange polish and a nail art brush, draw on the little beak.
5. Create the eyes using a medium sized dotting tool.
6. Decorate your egg! I decided to do little pastel dots! Finish off with a top coat!