Easter is coming around, and it's time for us Nailpolis members to celebrate by decorating our nails with bunnies, eggs, and bright colors! Nailpolis' 2014 Easter nail art contest features judge Celine Pena. Celine will pick two winners, who win Color Club's newest Paris in Love nail polish collection! All contestants will receive a limited edition badge. Best of luck!
Celine Pena of CelineDoesNails is a seventeen year old nail art blogger from California. She started her nail art journey about two years ago. Celine's style is very diverse–she loves everything from girly florals to skulls on her nails. One thing is for sure: she loves doing detailed art! The one piece of advice Celine would give to any beginner is: "practice, practice, practice! Without even realizing it, your skills will improve." Celine is incredibly excited and honored to be the judge for this contest. She can't wait to see all of your beautiful designs!
- This contest is open to all Nailpolis members from anywhere in the world.
- No entries will be accepted after 11:59PM EST on April 17th, 2014.
- One entry per person!
- Do your best to list the nail polish that you used in the design!
- The design should be Easter-themed (bunnies, eggs, chickens, bright colors)
- Overall quality; photo and nail designs
- Overall representation of contest theme
- Creativity & originality
Special thank you to Color Club for making this contest possible!