Missy of Gnarly Gnails started her blog in January 2012. One of her favorite techniques are advanced stamping decals, tape manicures and using makeup sponges to create interesting textures. She enjoys doing nail arts that are edgy and freehand nail art, as it seems to suit her style. Gnarly Gnails has been featured on Gamer Girls Radio, Nail It! Magazine and the Tetris Blitz Facebook Page! Recently she has branched out to YouTube making nail art tutorials!
Lindsey of Wondrously Polished started her blog in November 2012 as a creative outlet. She currently resides in Southern California and practice engineering by day and nail polish by night. She believes that nail polish is one of those items that you can never have too much of. Her passion for nail art began when she discovered a nail art forum online and became instantly obsessed.
Ashley has been blogging about nail art on SmashleySparkles for over two years now. She also has over six years of experience in the cosmetology field, and works as a hair stylist as her day job, so she is very familiar with all things beauty related. She is originally from the US but currently resides in Stockholm, Sweden with her husband and their two cats
Round 1: Audience Voting
- All Nailpolis members can enter the contest.
- Anyone (including non-Nailpolis members) can vote for their favorite looks.
- Votes are counted by the number of Facebook likes.
- All nail art that has received at least 15 Facebook Likes will enter the finalist round.
- Our judges will select 3 final winners
- Winners will be announced on February 14th, 2014
- Winners will be contacted individually to receive prizes
Round 2: Finalists