Nailpolis is a community to showcase your nail art, share swatches, get inspiration for future creations, and participate in fun contests.
Background nail art by talented Nailpolis member, Kristin.
free hand painted
Quick & Easy Clouds Stamping Nailart
Blue and light green half moon nailart with some black flower waterdecals.
Blind everyone out there with a shining glitter gradient mani!
1) Apply a peel-off base coat to make the removing process easier.
2) Paint your ring finger nail pink and the rest of your nails blue.
3) Grab a make up sponge and paint a layer of glitter polish on it.
4) Sponge it on the tip of all of your nails, making sure to spread them out evenly to create the gradient effect.
5) Finish it all off with a thick coat of top coat.