Nailpolis is a community to showcase your nail art, share swatches, get inspiration for future creations, and participate in fun contests.
Background nail art by talented Nailpolis member, Kristin.
Just playing around with the new neons from OPI and striping tape.
Glitter has been my weakness since i was a kid hahaha
I just love how these turned out
Although they took a while but totally worth it
This art showcases a bear couple. One is happily in love, while the other is worn out, tired, has lost his mind, is unraveling at the seams and his little heart is breaking. I hope they sort it out before the poor guy totally falls apart. Hehehe.
1. I applied a thick layer of brown polish on a zip-lock bag and left it to dry.
2. I drew an outline of the bear, just a basic circle, and 2 ears.
3. I peeled the polish from the plastic bag, then cut out the shape.
4. I applied grey flocking powder, with a lighter/darker shade around the snout area.
5. A rhinestone for the nose. Hexagon glitters pressed deeply into the powder for eyes.
6. Half-moon studs for the mouth.
7. Cotton and sewing thread too.