Nailpolis is a community to showcase your nail art, share swatches, get inspiration for future creations, and participate in fun contests.
Background nail art by talented Nailpolis member, Kristin.
- By me : 2 Coats + TC ( Eveline 3in1 Top Coat )
- Catrice ( 2 ) + Liberty ( 1 ) + Eveline ( 1 ) ;
- Harunouta Plate L018 with BPS nº. 8 Stamping Polish ( Purple )
- Multichrome with a vibrant shift: pink to purple and blue to green. It has bigger and smaller green metallic glitters ;
- 2 of Leticia Well 103 (black base) + 1 BPS + 1 Eveline 3in1 Top Coat ;
- Daylight Photo
Twilight Echoes is a gorgeous magenta base with a strong linear holo effect. More photos here: http://www.manictalons.com/2014/07/glam-polish-swatches-and-review.html
Two coats + top coat. Sunlight. See original post: http://gionails.blogspot.be/2013/07/ds-extravagance-opi.html
My first reciprocal gradient ever! The transition was not as smooth as I'd liked, but that just means I'll have to try again soon time :)
See more shots on the blog: http://simplynailogical.blogspot.ca/2014/02/the-first-reciprocal-gradientombre.html
Two coats and top coat!
Two coats and top coat.
Captivating by @mdjcreations . And it sure is! Its a pretty magenta/fuchsia jelly with a beautiful linear holo rainbow effect. It went on super smooth and was opaque in 3 thin coats, though you could get away with 2 thicker coats. So sparkly!
Tell your story, inspiration, and techniques
Vibrant magenta/violet holographic. 2 coats with topcoat.