Nailpolis is a community to showcase your nail art, share swatches, get inspiration for future creations, and participate in fun contests.
Background nail art by talented Nailpolis member, Kristin.
my nails 5 years ago when i was learning
I used acrylic paint. Inspired by @gingerelfie
A funny nail art perfect for summer!
1) Apply your favourite base coat.
2) Apply one or two coats of white nail polish on ring and middle finger, one or two coats of green on the others.
3) Let the polish dry completely.
4) Grab a make-up sponge and paint on the gradient using white and red polishes.
5) Sponge the gradient onto the two white nails.
6) Let it dry and apply a fast drying top coat.
7) Once the top coat is dry, paint a green line on the top of the nails using a french manicure guide.
8) Add some black drops for the seeds.
9) Finish it all off with a top coat.