St Nicholas Day
The tradition of Saint Nicholas' Day, on December 6th, is a festival for children in many countries in Europe related to surviving legends of Saint Nicholas, and particularly his reputation as a bringer of gifts. So I did a little nail art to celebrate this holiday. You can read more on my blog: http://bit.ly/1ywM0kz and each post is also in English!
I am Alica, a girl from Slovakia, 26 years old, designer. And I am obsessed with nail polishes and nail art.
Nail Polish Used
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Miss Piggy's BF
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Blue Cara Ciao
- Maybelline colorama 46
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer The GlamoureX Factor
- PUPA Milano White
- Rimmel 60 seconds 800 Blackout
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Marylin & Me
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ Mandarin Magic
- Cairuo 08
- Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours 031
- Paris Memories 220
- PUPA Milano 610
- Rimmel 60 seconds Rain Rain Go Away!