Reverse stamping with MoYou London - Flower Power 16.
How to do it?
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply your base color(s).
3. Clean up around the cuticle with a brush dipped in acetone.
4. Apply liquid latex around your cuticles (on the middle and ring fingers) for easy clean up.
5. Stamp like normal (with white/your next color), but don't put it on your nail yet.
6. Color the paisleys on your stamper with your final color.
7. Now put it on your nail.
8. Remove the liquid latex immediately.
9. Do some final cleaning up (if necessary).
10. Apply a top coat.