Floral print nail art
Colors + flowers = perfect spring look!
1) Apply your favourite base coat.
2) Paint your thumb, pointer and pinkie nail fuchsia.
3) Stick two pieces of striping tape on your middle and ring finger nails in a triangular shape.
4) Fill the inner part with a light blue polish and the outer parts with the same fuchsia from the other nails.
5) Using a yellow polish and a nail art brush, paint some flowers.
6) Using a green polish and a nail art brush, paint some leaves,
7) Using a glitter pink polish and a dotting tool, create the center of the flowers.
8) Finish it all off with a top coat.
Hi, it's Aurora! I'm 17 years old and I'm Italian. I've been doing nail art since I was 13, it's one of my biggest passions! Make sure to follow me on IG: @nailsbyroy ♥